NOT IN OUR HOME!
Underage Drinking Prevention Pledge to Keep our Children Safe
- I will not permit the serving or drinking of alcohol by underage youth on my property, supervised or not.
- I will not permit underage drinking of alcohol and agree that alcohol use under the age of 21 is against the law and unacceptable.
- I will openly speak with my child and make it clear that s/he can call me at any time for a ride home if drinking has taken place.
- I will take measures to be certain that gatherings attended by children are properly chaperoned and will nto include the use of alcohol.
- I will make every effort to prevent youth from driving if I know or suspect s/he has been drinking.
- I will limit youth access to alcohol in my home by locking it up, counting bottles, or otherwise keeping track of it.